Welcome to White Dahlia. This multi-windowed, open-concept floor plan offers up to 10 guests an opportunity to spend their vacation free of clutter with smart home technology and luxurious amenities.
Soaring ceilings, walls of glass and a quiet cove with a private dock creates a serene enclave for your family and friends to enjoy. With a white sandy beach diagonally across the street, this contemporary villa provides a welcome escape after a day in the sun at Rum Point, or out on the water.
(Sleeps 10 guests total)
- Primary Suite - California king bed, water views, walk-out access to the pool deck, television, walk-in closet, ensuite with dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower.
- Bedroom #1 - king bed, water views, walk-out access to the pool deck, television, ensuite with dual vanity, and walk-in shower.
- Bedroom #2 - king bed, water views, walk-out access to the pool deck, television, ensuite with dual vanity, and walk-in shower.
- Bedroom #3 - two twin beds, island views, ensuite with walk-in shower; twin beds can be fitted as a king bed upon request.
- Study/Den - queen sleeper sofa, island views, television, desk + chair, closet, ensuite with walk-in shower.
- Large great room with vaulted ceilings and walk-out access to the pool deck, outdoor dining area, and quiet cove behind the villa.
- Large private pool with spa and toddler splash zone; optional spa heat is available for $35/day.
- Barefoot beach access diagonally across the street.
- Sleek contemporary decor throughout with central air conditioning, and high-speed fiber wifi for streaming and remote working professionals.
- HD TVs in living areas and bedrooms along with USB-charging night lamps.
- Private dock for charter boat pick-up.
- Large ceramic dining table with seating for 10.
- Wheelchair entry ramp along the side door; handicap-accessible shower in the twin-bedroom suite.
- Gourmet kitchen with induction cook-top, Sub-Zero wine fridge, two dishwashers, additional Sub-Zero refrigerated drawers, and freezer drawer with ice machine.
- Additional freezer in the utility room.
- Home Security System available upon request.
- Soft evening LED illumination throughout.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer serene waters for docking a rental boat, charter boat pick-up and drop-off, plus kayaking or paddle boarding with no waves.
The cove is locally referred to as Bioluminescent Bay, one of the few throughout the world and one of the island's most popular night-time tourist attractions. On a moonless night, guests can launch kayaks off the villa's dock for a bio-tour of the glowing phytoplankton—an experience not to be missed!
You get the best of both worlds at this home: a backyard facing the cove with private pool and boat dock, plus barefoot white-sand swimming across the street using the public right-of-way beach access.
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically "public", in that you can swim anywhere along the coast, even behind the Ritz-Carlton!
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, water sports, restaurants, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games.
Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club featuring a fine dining restaurant, a casual beach bar and grill, and a marina. Ferry service to Camana Bay departs from the Kaibo Marina, perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach!
Overall, Cayman Kai is a fabulous neighborhood dotted with million-dollar oceanfront villas and sweeping tropical views.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the King owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised, the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Sargassum is not an issue for homes along the cove.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of White Dahlia215 Sand Point Road Grand Cayman , KY
32 user reviewsstars based on
Fantastic Property for Families!
House Was Like New!
AMAZING - 10/10 Recommend!!!
5 Star Rental! We will be back
This is place is a slice of heaven on earth
Wonderful family gathering
White Dahlia Has Everything
4 Couples Retreat!
Great Stay at White Dahlia
Beautiful Home. Great Location
HIGHLIGHT OF OUR TRIP
Beautiful Home w/ Great Views!!
Out of this world!!!
Beautiful New Home
Wonderful New Home
Piece of Paradise
White Dahlia is Beautiful
New Years on Grand Cayman
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,475|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,595|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,795|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,895|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,995|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,245|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,375|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,045|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,250|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,745|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,475|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,595|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,795|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,895|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,995|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,245|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,375|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,045|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,250|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,745|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,475|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$2,595|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit of $2,500 is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- Spa heat is available for a daily $35 surcharge.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.1 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 26.4 miles (50 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.