When you’re a guest at South Bay Beach Club, you’ll be relaxing at the best resort in the Grand Caymans Islands. After you’re fully refreshed and rejuvenated, however, you might want to partake in a little “retail therapy.” Seven Mile Beach is the perfect place to do this, since there is duty-free shopping! Here are five great shops that you don’t want to miss during your stay at South Bay Beach Club.
- Divers Supply: Need to find some fun new swimwear before you hit the beach? This is the place to go, as it has all the latest trends and top brands of today’s swimwear. After all, everyone wants to look great pool and beach side!
- Casa del Habano: This is one serious cigar shop if you’re a cigar aficionado. The shop maintains exact temperature and has humidity control via a locked humidor. While you’re getting your puff on, you can also enjoy a cup of gourmet coffee at their cafe.
- Tortuga Rum Co.: Located in the West Shore Shopping Centre, this is the shop to hit if you want to pick up a a bottle (or two, or three, or more…) of Grand Cayman’s finest rum. Take your pick from coconut, gold, or dark rum to name just a few of specialties. Baked goods with rum are available too! Take back a rum cake or even some rum fudge to enjoy at South Bay later!
- Blue Iguana Souvenir Outlet Store: If you’re looking to take traditional souvenirs to friends and family, then this is definitely the proverbially tourist’s souvenir store to find that perfect cute, little souvenir. Choose from all the traditional tourist items, without breaking the bank: t-shirts, coffee mugs, keychains, magnets, and more!
- Kirk Jewelers: This gem (pun intended) of a store can be found on Cardinal Avenue, George Town’s main shopping district. If you’re looking for a high-class watch for a romantic gift while you’re on the island, check out this jewelry shop. You’ll find Bulgari, Omega, Gucci, and even Rolex watches.
And when you’re winding your shopping excursion down, just know the comfort and beauty of South Bay Beach Club is waiting for you. Come back to your tropical oasis and relax on a poolside chaise lounge or under a palm tree in a hammock. After a hard day of shopping, you deserve it!