In Grand Cayman, your days are spent on the beach – snorkeling, playing in the water, and just enjoying the sun. You might relax with drinks, or spend the day shopping. That doesn’t mean your day needs to end when the sun goes down. Grand Cayman has a fantastic array of nightlife to suit any mood. Whether you want an upscale restaurant with specialty drinks, a loud nightclub, live entertainment, or a small dive bar where you can relax without worrying about your wardrobe, you can find it here.
Of course, there’s no shortage of beach bars on Grand Cayman. If you’re in the mood to take your libations with full view of the beautiful water, these are some great spots to try:
- Coconut Joe’s. This is a great outdoor restaurant and bar. Sit outside and enjoy the scenery with great food and a beer or watch the fantastic entertainment they regularly offer.
- Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill. This one should have two entries. Kaibo offers a beach bar that’s stupendous for the location and great food. They also have an indoor upstairs restaurant, if you actually want to put on shoes and get dressed for a fancier experience.
The islands certainly offer the atmosphere for relaxation but that doesn’t mean they skimp on the nightlife. There are a number of options available if you’re looking for a rollicking good time:
- O Bar. This nightclub is one of the most popular in the area. They feature great music, large dance floors, and an experience on par with any highly rated nightclub in a big city.
- Legendz. This is the place to be if you want a little entertainment with your nightlife. Legendz serves good food and excellent drinks, but they’re known for the fabulous entertainment – local bands, DJ’s, and even comedians perform here to the delight of the patrons.
A Little Home Away From Home
There are many beach bars with the island ambiance all around them. If you’re looking for something a little more reminiscent of your favorite pubs back home, these might fit the bill:
- Triple Crown Pub. This traditional styled pub is modeled after the ones you might find in Ireland or Britain, with all of the camaraderie and great warmth.
- Hammerheads Brew Pub Bar. This bar and restaurant boasts its own micro brewery and offers some fantastic food.
Head over to the best spots that Grand Cayman‘s nightlife has to offer!