Pools of the Kai #3
All Guests Must Be 12 or Older; No Children or Infants
Welcome to Pools of the Kai #3! This home has been thoughtfully renovated and redecorated. These unique villas bring the outdoors in with 18 feet of sliding glass doors.
Walk barefoot to the Kaibo Yacht Club or drive 5 minutes to Rum Point for drinks and dinner, or take a kayak tour of Starfish Point and Bio-Bay. Staying at the Pools of the Kai puts you central to the best Cayman Kai has to offer.
New furniture, finishes, countertops, and modern appliances give Pools #3 a bright sunny feel.
The living area features sliding glass doors that open to a screened pool atrium complete with patio furniture and loungers. Soak in your own private pool and enjoy the stunning ocean views from the comfort of your home away from home. Optional pool heating is available year-round for a daily surcharge of $25.
For work from home professionals, the home's upgraded fiber internet connection can handle multiple users and streaming devices at once. Work or learn remotely from one of the Caribbean's safest destinations.
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 4 guests total)
- Master Suite: lower-level, oceanfront, king bed, TV, direct pool access, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- Queen Suite: upper-level, oceanfront, queen bed, TV, balcony overlooking the pool, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
Pools of the Kai #3 sleeps four guests comfortably across 2-bedrooms. Owner includes one kayak for guest gratis. Outdoor shower near the beach. The location and amenities at Pools of the Kai are perfect for travelers looking to escape the crowds of Seven Mile Beach.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The white sand beach behind the Pools of the Kai units is pure, barefoot beach sand. One can easily walk 120 yards to the Kaibo Yacht Club for drinks, meals and watersports, as well as charter boat pick-up. This quiet area faces south so in winter months a cold front may bring winds from the north or east, the Pools of the Kai tend to be quite calm.
Facing the sound, the ocean water behind the Pools of the Kai is clear and calm. There are no reefs here teeming with marine life, nor is the sea bottom sandy. All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically open to the public. For a barefoot beach swimming experience we recommend walking across the street to the "Gardens of the Kai"or head over to Rum Point (2 minute drive, 10 minute walk). Not only is the beach there swimmable, the Rum Point Club also offers a bar, grill, lounge chaises and a diverse water sports menu to keep you active.
Of course, there is nothing wrong with sitting on your lounge chair at Pools #3 and watching the sun sink in the west with your toes in the sand and a beverage in your hand!
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Pools of the Kai #3Grand Cayman , Other
25 user reviewsstars based on
The best villa for a wonderful vacation
Quiet Tropical Getaway
MET OUR EXPECTATIONS
Another great stay at the Pools 3
Peaceful place to relax
Tough docking a condo for a business half a mile away being closed for renovations.
I wish we could control the local businesses. Rum Point will repopen soon after renovations and be better than ever!
Peace and Quiet!
Location is Great!
Pool heat was an option for $25 per day as listed in the Overview. Wish you would have asked during your stay. Please come back soon!
Grand Cayman Villas
Everything was great
Everything We Needed
Best vacation ever!
We look forward to having you back again!
Slice of Paradise
Spectacular Pools #3
Glad you had a nice trip. Please come back again soon!
Grand Cayman Villas
Please come back again soon!
Grand Cayman Villas
|May 27, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||$425|
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$325|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$375|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$495|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$445|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$775|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$825|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$525|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$625|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$375|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$425|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$325|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$375|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$495|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$445|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$775|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$825|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee added to rates.
- A $100 Cleaning Fee is added to all stays.
- The owner requires a $500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
2 or Fewer Occpupant Discount
For 2 or fewer guests occupying the villa, the owner lowers the rate by $50/night. The discount will be reflected during the booking process automatically. Festive dates blacked-out.
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 5-minute walk to Starfish Point and the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 20-minute walk to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed) and Bioluminescent Bay
- 5.6 miles to the nearest grocery store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 7.4 miles to Over the Edge restaurant
- 10 miles from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 13.7 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 27 miles (53-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.