Welcome to We'll Sea, a charming 2-bedroom beach cottage on a perfect white-sand beach with clear, shallow waters ideal for barefoot swimming.
Located on Grand Cayman's north side, just 250 yards from the iconic Rum Point Club, We'll Sea is one of the few affordable rental villas on this “Millionaire’s Row” of luxury homes on Sand Pointe Road.
We'll Sea features a vaulted two-story atrium and screened porch that floods the home with natural light and spectacular beachfront views.
The kitchen, dining, and living areas open onto the spacious screened porch with patio seating and an alfresco dining table for six. A full modern kitchen, just off the atrium, comes equipped with standard appliances including dishware, glassware, cookware, cutlery, and an indoor dining table for four.
The oceanfront living area comes furnished with comfortable sofas, ceiling fans, and a flat-screen TV for winding down at the end of the day.
The home's two bedrooms are located on the upper level. Each bedroom has a private screened balcony with elevated ocean views. No better spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
(Sleeps 4 guests total)
- Primary Suite – upper-level, oceanfront, queen bed, walk-out access to a private screened balcony, ensuite bath with shower tub combo.
- Guest Suite – upper-level, oceanfront, queen bed, walk-out access to a private screened balcony, ensuite bath with shower.
Guests will love being just a short walk away from the restaurants, watersports, and island vibes at the Rum Point Club. Rent jet skis for the day or just relax under a shaded hammock. The beachfront at the Rum Point Club is barefoot soft sand with gorgeous blue water. You won't want to miss it!
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes on the sound in Cayman Kai offer the best beaches as they don't have as much marine and plant life inhabiting the shallow waters. The beaches here are usually soft white sand.
The homes facing west enjoy barefoot swimming in calm shallow waters. We'll Sea has the perfect white sandy beach with wonderful sunset views!
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many water sports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also near Rum Point is The Kaibo restaurant and marina.
Lastly, we have 2 large resorts in the east end (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop.
These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of P Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of We'll SeaGrand Cayman ,
28 user reviewsstars based on
It’s good to be back in GC
Great Home Beautiful Sunsets!
We\'ll Sea is wonderful for a couple or small family
Another Great Visit
Home away from home
Cottage by the sea
We always love staying here!
blissful beach cottage
Gorgeous ocean front villa, lovely vacation!
Great for the 4 of Us
July 2106 Stay
Perfect vacation at We'll Sea
Beautiful, Comfortable, Fun...
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$475||$9,950|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$575|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$695|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$575|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$995|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,295|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$745|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$725|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$525|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$575|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$475|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$575|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$725|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$575|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$895|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$995|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$745|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$725|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$525|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$575|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$475|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$575|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$725|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$575|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$895|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit of $500 is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 26.2 miles (50 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.