New Furniture & Family Room Layout + Bunk Room!
Welcome to Hilltime, a spacious single-story beachfront villa located in beautiful Rum Point. Featuring multiple bedroom terraces, a private pool, and backyard snorkeling, Hilltime is a fabulous destination along the island's North Side.
Hilltime's family room has been reconfigured by separating the dining and living areas to free up space for everyone in your group to spread out. The living area has been reshuffled with sofa seating and a wall-mounted television opposite the kitchen area. A new dining table sits against the windows providing beachfront views with every meal. Vaulted ceilings and tall windows allow natural light and sweeping views to fill the home.
The new layout makes the best use of the space while accentuating the stunning ocean views throughout.
In addition to the family room, a double bunk room has been added to sleep 4 children or 2 adults. The bunk room comes furnished with a SmartTV and plush round poufs for comfy seating. The bunk room shares an adjacent hall bathroom with the East Bedroom.
Other upgrades include a Sonos Home Sound System. Set the vibe and let your favorite songs fill the home. A portable Sonos Move is located in the kitchen. Just grab it off its base and take your tunes to the beach or pool deck!
The villa's 5 bedrooms are divided by the family room with 2 on the west wing and 3 on the east wing.
(Sleeps 10 adults, 12 guests max.)
- West Primary Suite: king bed, ocean views, television, blackout blinds, walk-out oceanfront terrace, ensuite with double vanity, makeup counter, large shower with walk-out access to the pool deck.
- West Suite: king bed, ocean views, large closet, blackout blinds, walk-out oceanfront terrace, and ensuite with shower.
- East Suite: king bed, ocean views, large closet, blackout blinds, walk-out oceanfront terrace, and ensuite with shower.
- East Bedroom: king bed, ocean views, large closet, blackout blinds, walk-out oceanfront terrace, shares adjacent hall bath equipped with shower bath.
- East Bunk Room: 2 sets of double bunks, SmartTV, blackout blinds, shares adjacent hall bath equipped with shower bath.
The home's freshwater pool sits on the land-side of the villa protecting guests from trade winds in the winter and absorbing most of the sun's rays. Sail shades and all-new sun loungers circle the pool deck.
The pool deck also includes a cabana for shady relief from the island sun. For the grill master in your group, a new Weber propane grill is provided for island cookouts.
Inside, the gourmet kitchen comes equipped with everything you need to prepare a home-cooked meal. Modern appliances including dishware, utensils, glassware, and cookware are all provided. Hire a private chef for a night of in-villa dining or start your morning with a champagne brunch!
The beach behind the villa is wide and sandy with superb snorkeling inside the reef-protected shallows. Children, and the young at heart, will love the custom wood swing set installed along the beach. The property sits on a deep estate of over an acre with heavily-landscaped grounds.
Plenty of off-street parking is available with room to turn around in the driveway.
Nearby attractions include Rum Point Beach, Starfish Point, and Cayman Crystal Caves. Click on the Map tab for additional info.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The oceanfront homes in Rum Point offer great reef protected snorkeling. The beaches usually have plenty of white sand, but can also have spots of rocky “ironshore” with natural rock formations. The closer you get to Rum Point, usually the sandier the beach as well as swimming. Either way, with the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection. The prevailing trade winds from the east also make flying insects less of a nuisance—many of the homes in Rum Point don’t even need a screened porch.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many water sports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar and marina
Lastly, we have two large resorts in the east end (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, ocean front pools and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited Use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center access: computers, printer & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors and reservations assistance
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary snorkel gear, pack-n-plays, booster seats, and baby gates for check out
- Complimentary early check-in (if no check-out on same day)
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Coordinate private chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photographer
- $1,500 of Villa Accidental Damage Protection
- Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of HilltimeGrand Cayman ,
70 user reviewsstars based on
Privacy is Unmatched
The Best Vacation!
Loved Our Family Vacay!
Best of Both Worlds!
Enjoy the View
Hope to Come Back in Winter
Start to Finish Wonderful!
Spacious, Clean and Well Stocked
Hilltime is terrific - even for just two people
Amazing PRIVATE house
Cherished Family Memories
Amazing Beach/Oceanside Home!
2nd time around
Lovely house, one of the best beaches
Hilltime December 2022
Fantastic and Clean
Great alla around property
Family of 10 Christmas vacation visit
Beautiful and private setting
Great Villa with Direct Water Access
Hilltime - Repeat Staycation
New Years at Hilltime
Thanksgiving on Island
Wonderful Stay at Hilltime
Spacious with Amazing Views
Great Property, Great Location
Fantastic stay at Hilltime
Perfect Getaway From All Your Troubles
Hilltime for a good time
Beautiful Place to Spend Time with Family
Slice of Heaven
Great Family Get-A-Way
Highly Recommend Hilltime
The best villa
Amazing time at Hilltime!
Perfect Cayman Getaway
Wonderful well-appointed home!
First Time on Grand Cayman
Great house for couples trip
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$795|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$945|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,195|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$995|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,950|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 05, 2024||$2,500|
|Jan 06, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,295|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,395|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$950|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,050|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$850|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$950|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,295|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,050|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,950|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,500|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,295|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,395|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$950|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,050|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$850|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$950|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,295|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,050|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,950|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 1 mile to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed) & Bioluminescent Bay
- 2.5 miles south to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill & Starfish Point
- 3.5 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 5.3 miles east to Over the Edge restaurant
- 5.8 miles to Cayman Crystal Caves
- 8 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 11.6 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Express
- 25 miles (47 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.