Welcome to Lone Palm! Nestled in Gun Bay along the East End, Lone Palm is a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom award-winning home designed by renowned architect John Doak. An open concept living area with vaulted ceilings opens up to a full-width beachfront veranda with a private pool, sundeck, and a white sandy beach with great snorkeling.
Lone Palm sleeps 8 guests across two master suites on the main floor, plus a bedroom and loft with daybed on the second floor. The oceanfront master suite with a king-sized bed and en-suite bath includes sliding glass doors onto the covered veranda, plus a flat screen TV, and desk. The other master bedroom comes furnished with a king-sized bed, attached bathroom, and has views of the ocean and pool deck. The upstairs bedroom comes with a queen-sized bed and private bath. The loft area includes a sitting area with daybed and a trundle underneath for additional guests.
Location and convenience are key factors with guests who choose to stay at Lone Palm. The home is within walking distance to Ocean Frontiers Dive Center, Eagle Ray’s Dive Bar & Restaurant, Bombay Chopsticks, Big Tree BBQ, Vivine’s Kitchen and a small shop at Compass Point.
Lone Palm is also often used as an overflow villa for larger families renting the Cayman Castle next door. Renting those two properties puts 950 feet of private shoreline between the two homes with 3 pools, plenty of room to entertain while still maintaining privacy.
Lone Palm’s Notable Features
- Oceanfront living and dining area are flooded with natural light, ocean views and access to the beachfront veranda.
- Living area has tons of comfortable lounge seating, a flat screen TV, and dining table for 6.
- High-end modern kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances.
- Cookware, dishware, cutlery, and a coffeemaker are all provided.
- Two kayaks for guest use.
- Located only 150 yards from Ocean Frontiers, voted the best diving operation in the Caribbean (2013), and within walking distance of 2 restaurants and 2 casual island-style lunch spots.
- Tukka restaurant is only a mile north and two large resorts with water sports, restaurants, grocery stores, and bars are only a mile north of that!
- 300 feet of white sand beach to the north of the villa is also available for guest use (Castle kayaks and beach chairs are private unless renting the Castle as well).
- The beach and home are very private--it’s rare to see anyone during your stay.
- Perfect for honeymooners or couples looking to get away from it all!
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 8 guests total)
- Primary Suite: ocean views, king bed, sliding glass doors onto the covered veranda, flat screen TV, desk, ensuite bath with a walk-in shower.
- King Suite: ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with a tub/shower combination.
- Queen Suite: upper-level, queen bed, private bath.
- The loft area includes a sitting area with a daybed and a trundle underneath for additional guests.
^Reduced rates are offered to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. See Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
Lone Palm sits on an acre oceanfront lot in Gun Bay along the East End. 2-3 restaurants are within walking distance for lunch or dinner. Tukka Restaurant is about a mile north. Two miles further north are 2 large resorts (The Reef and Morritts) with manicured beaches, pools, restaurants, bars and watersports.
The beach at Lone Palm is white sand and quite private. The water is more snorkeling than swimming here...it is a marine environment and we advise guests to wear pool shoes or fins to protect their feet. You can walk 100 yards to Ocean Frontiers, voted 2013 best dive shop in the Caribbean.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Lone Palm380 Austin Conolly Drive Grand Cayman , ----
78 user reviewsstars based on
Even Better Than The Pictures
Lone Palm is THE Place!
Beautiful Property and View
Amazing First Trip
Beautiful and Peaceful Home!
A wonderful stay
Private and beatiful!
First Time at Lone Palm
Perfect private oasis
Beautiful Beach House
Great Place to Stay!
Spring Break 2022
Fantastic Lone Palm
Lone Palm - Perfect!
Second Quarantines Stay
East End Staycation
Staycation at Lone Palm
Fantastic booking experience
As Advertised and Beautiful!
Can\'t Wait to Come Back!
Love Our Stay
A little piece for paradise without people on top of you
Fabulous Home and Island
Amazingly peaceful property
First Time to Cayman!
Back Again for Our Anniversary
Couldn\'t Have Been Better
First Trip to Cayman!
Paradise at Lone Palm!
Beautiful home, excellent location for families
Rarely Left the Place!
Beautiful Despite the Rain
Slice of Paradise!
First Trip to the Caribbean!
Escaped a Blizzard!
Thank You for Sharing Your Home!
Secluded Location on the East End
What\'s Not To Love?
Everything To Enjoy Honeymoon Vacation
Didn't Need to Leave the House
Memory Making Week for All
Everything We Hoped And Then Some
Lone Palm was the perfect setting for our family vacation!!
Great Place on East End for Diving and Snorkeling
May of 2017 Family Vacation
Comfortable home, great location
Magical Week at Lone Palm
Awesome Week at Lone Palm
Thank you for paradise!
Lovely stay at Lone Palm
So sad to leave....
Sunrises and great location
Return trip to Grand Cayman
Truly relaxing getaway- old school Caribbean
Awesome Beach House
Awesome Beach House!!!
Priceless Time with Friends
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$795|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,425|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,625|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$995|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,095|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$695|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$750|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$595|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$750|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$995|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$795|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,425|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,625|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$995|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,095|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$695|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$750|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$595|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$750|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$995|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$795|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,425|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 6 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $50 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 31 minutes from the airport, Owen Roberts International (GCM)
- 4 minutes from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 18 minutes to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Countryside
- 10 minutes to La Casita restaurant
- 13 minutes to Tukka East restaurant and the Cayman Parrot Sanctuary
- 16 minutes to The Italian Kitchen restaurant
- 1 minute to Heritage Beach
- 4 minutes to The Blowholes
- 18 minutes to Spotts Public Beach
- 20 minutes to Rum Point Beach
- 24 minutes to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and Starfish Point
- 36 minutes to Seven Mile Beach
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.