Second Floor Corner Unit
All Meridian condos are maintained to perfection and located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach.
Unit #7 is a corner unit on the second floor with 1,900 square feet of living space across three bedrooms (king, queen, and two twin beds) each with a private ensuite bath.
All units include a full kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a screened oceanfront terrace furnished with an outdoor dining set and comfortable loungers.
Satellite TVs are available in the living area and in each bedroom. Each unit is non-smoking and includes a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer. Daily housekeeping is provided (except on Sundays and holidays) and includes beach and bath towel service.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada, fitness center access, free underground parking, BBQ grill picnic areas, and an oceanfront freshwater pool with a jacuzzi.
Guests do not need to reserve loungers and chairs with towels early in the morning as there are plenty of them to go around. Beachfront thatched cabanas, beach attendants, and a large grassy pool deck contribute to a "spa-like" atmosphere at the Meridian. Many guests return year after year. Its location is adjacent to a private and heavily landscaped mansion making The Meridian a very secluded location for families.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore.
The Meridian's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and top-class facilities, The Meridian is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Guest Reviews of Meridian #7Seven Mile Beach , Grand Cayman
16 user reviewsstars based on
Perfect in everyway
Manager Response:Thank you! We are so pleased you will be back! Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Look forward to your return visit- we offer a 10% discount for direct- return booked guests. Lee and Pat
Wonderful stay at the Meridian Villa #7
Manager Response:We look forward to seeing you again, we offer a 10% return visitor guest also. Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Thanks much
Manager Response:Thank you Tiffany!!!! Lee
Great place in Paradise
Manager Response:Thank you for always choosing us! We appreciate it!
Best Condos on Grand Cayman!
Manager Response:Thank you so much, we aim to please!! :o) see you soon!! Lee, Pat and Nora
Manager Response:Thank you Thank you!!!! See you next time :o)
Such a lovely family triip!
Manager Response:We are so happy you enjoyed your trip! We love how all turned out on the beach, and are so pleased you did too!! See you on trip #7!!
Manager Response:Thank you for choosing us! Come again!
Manager Response:Thank you!!
Family Reunion and Birthday Celebration
Manager Response:Thank you!! Lee
Manager Response:Thank you kindly for your review of villa 7 and our property- we appreciate you choosing us and hope to see you all again. Lee
Love the Meridian
Manager Response:THANK YOU!!!
Dream home away from home
Manager Response:Thank you for your review! We appreciate you all choosing us! Lee
We love Villa 7
- Discover, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Cancellations are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee if received by the time periods outlined below:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 15 - Dec 15): Cancel 30-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Dec. 16 - Apr. 15): Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Christmas Stays (Dec. 18 - Jan. 2): Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax & 8% Gratuity to all rates.
- Additional guest fee of $75 per night added for 5th & 7th guests.
- Rollaway bed provided for additional guests.
- A $375 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Easter weekend.
- A $200 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Christmas & New Year's week.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.