Sea Dreams #4
Save 10% on All Stays thru Dec. 15, 2023!
Click the Rates Tab for Details
Completed in 2023, SeaDreams is Grand Cayman's newest boutique condo with panoramic tropical views of Seven Mile Beach.
Built into the raw ironshore, SeaDreams lacks a sandy beachfront. The property does have a walkway to the ocean with railed stairs for water access on days with calm seas. Ideal for experienced swimmers with pool shoes or snorkel fins for foot protection. Otherwise, a better beach experience awaits a short walk down the road at West Bay Beach.
There you will find a laid-back white sand beach with easy water entry and a snorkeling reef just offshore. Public bathrooms, showers, restaurants, and dive operators can be found along the beach as well.
Each corner unit condo is identically designed featuring three-bedroom suites, open-concept living areas, oceanfront balconies, gourmet kitchens, plus modern decor and furniture throughout.
SeaDreams was designed as an excellent vacation rental value with many common areas provided.
Access to a shared oceanfront pool, heated spa, and rooftop lounge is reserved for owners and guests exclusively. Elevators service every floor except the rooftop which requires walking up a flight of stairs.
On a clear day, you will enjoy 360-degree elevated island views from high atop the building. Sunset views are equally breathtaking whether you are taking in the view from your private balcony, or immersed in the heated spa.
SeaDreams #4 is a second-floor condo with walk-out access to a furnished, glass-railed balcony with elevated oceanfront views. With only four condos in the rental program, your privacy is assured.
(Sleeps 6 guests total)
- Primary Suite: king bed, oceanfront views, television, walk-out access to the furnished balcony, closet, ensuite with shower.
- Queen Suite: queen bed, television, ensuite with shower bath.
- Island Suite: queen bed, island views, television, ensuite with shower.
Every condo is identically detailed with sumptuous bedroom suites, modern home technology, and new kitchen appliances.
High-speed fiber wifi, cable televisions, and central air conditioning will keep you cool and connected during your stay. Uniquely coded keyless entry deadbolts are programmed for guest security.
A full kitchen along with cookware, glassware, flatware, and cutlery are all provided.
All linens, and both bath and beach towels are provided. Six beach chairs are also included during your stay.
Many restaurants, watersports, and resorts are within a 5-10 minute drive from SeaDreams. Taxi service is easy to hire but can get expensive.
Book your upcoming stay at SeaDreams and experience Cayman's newest destination.
*Note: A Departure Cleaning Fee is added due to enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols.
*This is a smoke-free property. Please refrain from smoking inside, on the balconies, or across the common areas.
Show more details ...
SeaDreams is protected by an ironshore bluff and shoreline.
For a true beach experience, with sandy sunbathing and barefoot swimming, head to nearby West Bay Beach, a short drive or a 5-minute walk east. Six complimentary beach chairs are provided for each condo for your enjoyment at the beach.
For the snorkelers in your group, complimentary snorkel gear and Seaview boards are provided during your stay. On calm days, a pathway over the ironshore leads to an ocean ladder for water entry to swim and explore the sea.
If the waters are choppy, we suggest snorkeling at Cemetery Reef or West Bay Beach, both nearby.
For excursions, including fishing, SCUBA, or private snorkel charters, guests can rely on our hospitality team to coordinate reservations prior to arrival. Your group can be collected at either the West Bay public dock or the Cayman Islands Yacht Club.
SeaDreams is a short drive from restaurants, supermarkets, and tourist attractions like the Cayman Turtle Center, Dolphin Discovery, and more. See the Map tab for more details.
Your Guest Service Fee includes:
- Complimentary use of snorkel gear for each guest.
- Complimentary use of SeaView Boards.*
- Six complimentary beach chairs are provided in each condo.
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates can be provided.*
- 10% Advance Booking Discount on private SCUBA & Snorkel charters.
- Keyless check-in via a secure door combination code.
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order with free delivery.
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages—delivery fee applies.
- Referral to preferred vendors for chefs, cooks, yoga, massage, babysitting & family photography.
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out, if no turnover on the same day.
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products in each bathroom.
- $1,500 of Accidental Damage Protection.
- Guest welcome amenity basket for 7-day stays.
- Mid-week housekeeping is included for 7-day stays.
*Advanced notice and a signed waiver are required.
Guest Reviews of Sea Dreams #4West Bay , Grand Cayman
1 user reviewsstars based on
Spacious and great location condo
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$495|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$645|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$745|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$695|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,095|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,195|
|Jan 05, 2024||Feb 29, 2024||$855|
|Mar 01, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$895|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$575|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$645|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$495|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$645|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$745|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$695|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,195|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 04, 2025||$1,295|
|Jan 05, 2025||Feb 28, 2025||$855|
|Mar 01, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$895|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$575|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$645|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$495|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$645|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$745|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$695|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,195|
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- 13% Occupancy Tax is added to all rates
- A 10% Guest Service Fee is added to all rates
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is added to all rates.
- A $1,000 refundable damage deposit is required for all bookings.
- The refundable deposit is returned to guests 7 business days after departure pending inspection for damages.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Bank Wires are accepted for payment.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Seasonal Promo Codes
For 2023, we're offering guests two ways to save:
1). Save 10% on All Stays thru Dec. 15, 2023.
Book a 3-night minimum stay and save 10% instantly using promo code RUMTEN.
2). Stay for Longer to Unlock a Free 7th Night thru Dec. 15, 2023.
Book a 7-night stay using the RUMTEN promo code and we will add in a free 7th night in addition to the 10% discount! The free 7th-night discount will be added manually after booking online. A revised statement showing all discounts will be provided before payment is made.
- 3-night minimum required over low-season, Apr 15 - Nov 15.
- 5-night minimum required over high-season, Nov 16 - Apr 14.
- 7-night minimum required over Christmas & New Year's week, Dec 18 - Jan 3.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Bank Wires are accepted.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm.
- Check-out: 10:00 am.
- Guests must be 23 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- A short drive east to West Bay Beach for snorkeling & excursions.
- 2-minute drive to the nearest supermarket Foster's Republix, and Jacques Scott for wine & spirits.
- 2-minute drive to beachfront dining at Heritage Kitchen, and Alfresco Restaurant.
- 3-minute drive to the Cayman Turtle Center, plus food + drinks at Vivo Cafe or the Cracked Conch.
- 4-minute drive south to the Cayman Pickleball Tennis Academy.
- 7-minute drive to Dolphin Cove Cayman, plus food + drinks at Tukka West or Calypso Grill.
- 8-minute drive to the Cayman Islands Yacht Club for chartered excursions, plus food + drink at Morgan's Seafood or Bacaro.
- 8-minute drive to Ristorante Pappagallo, ATV Cayman, and KiteSurf Cayman.
- 11-minute drive south to restaurants, cinemas, and boutique shops at Camana Bay; the North Sound Golf Club is along the way.
- 25 minutes, or 8 miles, from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM).
Taxi service is reliable along Seven Mile Beach but can run expensive if you are the exploring type. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
A rental car is recommended if you plan on venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.