Welcome to White Cottage. This contemporary, open-concept villa offers guests an opportunity to spend their vacation amid sumptuous interiors with smart-home technology, gated privacy, and scenic Caribbean views.
An oceanfront wall of glass and screened porch blend stunning views with protected intimate spaces for quintessential indoor-outdoor island living. With heavy landscaping and no neighbors on either side, White Cottage will be your private oasis after a day in the sun and water.
A 100-foot private dock with a thatched cabana provides a relaxing spot above the waves. Enjoy sunsets, happy hour, or alfresco dining above the waves.
Intrepid snorkelers can use the dock ladder for gentle water entry before exploring the nearby reefs. All guests receive free snorkel gear upon check-in at Silver Thatch Welcome Center.
Inside, the home's kitchen comes fully equipped with an electric cooktop, dual ovens, a built-in refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and twin wine/beverage fridges. Prepare a home-style dinner or hire a private chef for a night of in-villa fine dining.
A large formal indoor dining table seats 8 guests. The outdoor dining table on the screened porch seats 8 guests for meals with oceanfront views.
White Cottage's Notable Features
- 50-foot, lap-style pool with sundeck furnished with table & chairs, sun loungers, and a large shade umbrella
- Barefoot beachfront with access to shallow water; deeper water requires pool shoes or fins
- L-shaped screened oceanfront porch with dining table, sitting area, and ping-pong table
- High-speed fiber internet for work-from-home professionals
- SmartTVs in the living area and all bedrooms
- SONOS audio system throughout
- Soft evening LED lighting throughout
- Sleek contemporary island decor throughout
White Cottage's 5 bedrooms are spread across the home's upper and lower levels.
(Sleeps 11 guests total; 10 adults max.)
- Primary Suite - king bed, ocean views, walk-out access to the porch, SmartTV, SONOS audio, ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, oversized tub, and separate walk-in shower featuring full body shower spa.
- East Bedroom - king bed, ocean views, walk-out access to the porch and pool deck, SmartTV, SONOS audio, shares the adjacent bathroom with shower tub combo.
- Bunkroom - twin-over-twin bunks with third twin trundle bed, SmartTV, Sonos audio, shares the adjacent bathroom with shower tub combo.
- Upper East Queen - upper-level, queen bed, SmartTV, sofa chair, shares adjacent hall bathroom equipped with full-body shower spa.
- Upper West Queen - upper-level, queen bed, SmartTV, dual desk, sofa chair, shares adjacent hall bathroom equipped with full-body shower spa.
Located in the middle of the island, you are only 8 minutes from the Botanical Gardens, Cayman Crystal Caves, and the fitness studio at our Silver Thatch Welcome Center. Restaurants and 5-star diving sites in the East End are only 10 minutes away.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch single/tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The villas in the Cottage District on the southeast coast offer great reef-protected snorkeling as well as proximity to the best dive operators on the entire island--Ocean Frontiers and Tortuga Divers. Being on the south coast the water tends to be very calm on the beaches.
The water behind White Cottage is usually calm and has a sandy beach entry for the first 3-8 feet. This is a reef-protected marine environment and the snorkeling can be wonderful, even in shallow waters.
A short 15-minute drive west is a large grocery store, Fosters, as well as a Subway sandwich shop, bank, restaurants, and the Savannah Medical Clinic & Pharmacy.
Lastly, villas in the Cottage District are much closer to George Town and Seven Mile Beach than those in Rum Point and the North Side.
If frequent trips to the West Bay area are anticipated, a villa in the Cottage District, Frank Sound, or Breakers might be an ideal choice.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $5,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of White CottageCottage , Grand Cayman
11 user reviewsstars based on
Retreat in Paradise!
Quiet and Secluded!
Best getaway oasis!
exceeded our imaginations
Fabulous in every way!
Fantastic Stay and Highly Recommended
Peaceful and Perfect
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$950|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,350|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,750|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,450|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,750|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$3,150|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,850|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,950|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,250|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,450|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$950|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,350|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,750|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,450|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,750|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$3,150|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,850|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,950|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,250|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,450|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$950|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,350|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,750|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,450|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$2,750|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit of $2,500 is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum are required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 31 minutes from the airport, Owen Roberts International (GCM)
- 4 minutes from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 18 minutes to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Countryside
- 10 minutes to La Casita restaurant
- 13 minutes to Tukka East restaurant and the Cayman Parrot Sanctuary.
- 16 minutes to The Italian Kitchen restaurant
- 1 minute to Heritage Beach
- 4 minutes to The Blowholes
- 18 minutes to Spotts Public Beach
- 20 minutes to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed)
- 24 minutes to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and Starfish Point
- 36 minutes to Seven Mile Beach
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.